Please note that you are acknowledging your legal compliance with the terms stipulated below by using this site. These terms shall take effect immediately upon your first visit to this site. If you do not wish to comply, please refrain from accessing this site further.
Kindly go through the following terms carefully:
- We reserve the right to amend, add, or remove these terms of compliance at any time without prior notice. The user is responsible for regularly updating themselves on new changes. By continuing to access the site after changes are made to our terms, the user agrees to be legally bound by those amendments.
- The user does not hold the right to copy, download, publish, or use the contents of our website in any way except for personal or non-commercial use.
- The user agrees to access the site lawfully and not infringe upon, restrict, or inhibit the rights of other users to access the site.
- Under any circumstances, the user shall not hold Kalanjiam liable for any losses they may incur from accessing this site. Any consequential damages arising from using the site shall remain the user's responsibility.
- We do not guarantee that the content provided on the site is correct, complete, and up-to-date or that it will be error-free in the future.
- We do not guarantee that the server through which you access the site will be free of viruses, bugs, or malware.
- Some stipulated terms may be deemed illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable under the laws of any state or country. Under such circumstances, those terms shall be considered ineffective, and others shall remain in effect.
- We may provide hyperlinks to third-party websites. These sites do not fall under our control, and we hence have no authority over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The links provided do not suggest any recommendations or endorsements from Kalanjiam.
- We constantly ensure that our site is running smoothly. There may be circumstances when the site is temporarily unavailable for use. Kalanjiam shall not take any responsibility for such technical difficulties beyond our control.
- All terms stipulated above shall be governed under the relevant Indian laws.